got Hope

got Hope
IN LOVING MEMORY OF JOLENE HENSLEY

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Another Tuesday

Where did Monday go? Monday's always seem to last forever, with one horrible event after the other. This morning like all mornings I woke up just wanting to spend 5 more minutes in bed. Yesterday was a rather unusual Monday with Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday, we just happened to be out of school yesterday. Making our Monday go rather fast, and less forgotten by the next morning.
For me I would have rather spent a little longer sharing my Monday, Watching the basketball game and sharing with an old friend. Time seems to go too fast anymore these days, as Adam and i laid in bed last night reflecting over the last 11 yrs. or so. I was reminded of all the changes that have taken place, how we are getting even closer to the end of a Chapter in your lives and expecting to turn the page to a new adventure much different then the last.
I guess from this time forward we will spend many of our days asking where has the time gone, children turning into adults. I am reminded of a very dear friend of mine, she would often say don't rush time it rushes enough on it's own. Enjoy the little moments and celebrate the big ones, maybe because we never know how life will turn out.
I think i will spend everyday thankful with out complaint, making even the most miserable of days the best that i can make it.

No comments: