got Hope

got Hope
IN LOVING MEMORY OF JOLENE HENSLEY

Monday, January 31, 2011

Compassion

My word for the year, I think I already adnitted that I was a little hesitate after I chose this word. My first reaction was "What am I going to endoure through out eh year for God to teach me a little Compassion."

I have to say that i have been blessed and more blessed since this one little word has entered my thoughts and my different way of thinking. God has brought person after person into my life with Compassion and purpose to bless me and my family. I am just amazed at the lengths people have gone to bless me, i wonder why. Because of God and his Compassion for us he surrounds us with those who show His love and Compassion.

After a short trip with the girls to WalMart yesterday, we made a quick decision in the car to black out Facebook for the week, i have been tempted to get on a few times today, but have over came the temptation and found something else to do in it's place. Like finally completing this quilt i have been working on since November. It is long over due to be getting done. We came into the house I realized i had not checked my school email since last Thurs. i logged on and found a very short email from our building Accounts personnel, i briefly explained that someone who chose to remain unknown and felt it in their heart to pay my daughters cheer leading fees for this school year. Now if any of you have had daughters cheer in High school you know how costly it can be come, i pay mine when we get our tax return each year. i was so blessed and again reminded of Compassion.

Thank you Lord for your love and the love of your faithful servants to bless us in our time of need to lighten the load, to find Mercy and Compassion, even when we don't think we deserve either.

No comments: